Old October 23rd 07, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Fox[_2_]

Default Wiggle phone number?

TheMgt wrote:
Anyone have a working phone number for Wiggle?
I placed an frame order with them a couple of days ago and ten minutes
later realised I'd ordered the wrong size so I cancelled and reordered
the correct size .
Despite this they seem to have carried on with the original order anyway
which is now with Citylink according to the tracking link. Wiggle aren't
answering my emails and both the phone numbers I've been able to find
are answered by a machine telling me to email them

If they get stroppy "The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000" are your
friend.

--
Peter Fox
Beer, dancing, cycling and lots more at www.eminent.demon.co.uk