Old April 22nd 18, 10:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Build it and they will come - but where are they?

On 4/22/2018 11:40 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 8:03:15 PM UTC-7, Mark J. wrote:

Did you ID the plates?

No. I wish I had -- the guy was probably still 20 yards away when he took off, and in a spasm of hipness, I was wearing contacts and Oakley glasses lent to me by my son. I usually don't wear sports glasses, and my contacts are relatively weak.

There have been a few times when I've wanted to get jerk's license plate
number, but I've almost never succeeded. Even if I see it and say it out
loud, it's difficult to remember in the midst of emotions triggered by
the offense, whatever that might have been.

I suppose pencil and paper would help. During a ride the other day, I
wanted to write downs something else (not a license plate) to remember
it when I got home. I had a pen in my handlebar bag but it's been there
long enough that it refused to write.

--
- Frank Krygowski