Old September 2nd 07, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Achievement(s)

Might be worth trying the South Manchester CTC group B runs
http://www.smctc.org.uk/ & http://www.gr496.btinternet.co.uk/runs.pdf -
you don't have to be a member to go on the rides, just turn up at the
designated time and place.

My local CTC group have a meet structure which I have yet to sample,
but they go out on a Saturday for a couple of hours with a substantial
stop for tea, and their longer rides you can stop at elevenses, or
join then, which seems very welcoming to a variety of abilities.

They emailed back in nice responses to my enquiries; I have bought
the inner tube, but have only one tyre lever...

I have found one place where they start - Nonsuch Park - and might
even get there one day...

--
Charles
Brompton P-type T6 in Motspur Park