Old February 16th 14, 11:09 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.bicycle
Xeno Lith

Default Those Ruskies again

On 16/02/2014 8:17 PM, Noddy wrote:
On 16/02/14 7:54 PM, Jeßus wrote:

****ing bring it on. I hate the ****s with a passion.

Heh Me too

I swear many of them are spoiling for a fight on the road. Unless you
make an exaggerated gesture by swerving over to the wrong side of the
road when passing them, they usually get upset even though
distance-wise you're legally far away enough from them.

Yep. The attitude mostly seems to be "I'm entitled to be here, so if you
hit me you'll be in trouble".

The *car/truck/bus* driver will be in ****ing trouble?

*Jesus*

I'm entitled to swim with sharks too, and if I was stupid enough to get
eaten by one, how would it not be *my* fault?

Gunna give it a try?? Please!

Used to have big problems with them around the Sunshine Coast
hinterland riding four abreast (or more) on rural roads, knowing full
well you're right behind them in a car. Now I get them each and every
time I go to Launceston, albeit they're not quite as bad here
attitude-wise compared to QLD.

Around here they're the same, and the attitude is disgraceful. They ride
two or three abreast on a single lane (each way) road with double lines
for a great deal of it's length, and they couldn't give the slightest
**** how many people they hold up while they go about displaying their
appalling fashion sense.

**** 'em I say. Time for compulsory registration and clearly defined
road rules that force cyclists to get the **** out of the way.