Old August 29th 18, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Bus racks

On 2018-08-28 21:42, John B. Slocomb wrote:

One might ask, "why public transportation" when according to current
figures the average U.S. family owns 1.968 autos?

Typically because they want get to and from work faster. I do it out of
environmental consciousness and it increases my cycling range. So far
only light rail because the bus racks won't accommodate modern MTB.

Y'know, when we bought our _house_, one criterion was that it had to
work for transportation by bike.

I think if I were buying a _bike_, I'd make sure it worked for
transportation by bike. That would include fitting a bus rack, if that
were part of my needs.

--
- Frank Krygowski