Old August 9th 03, 05:46 AM
swj

Default NYCCC photos in gallery format

i posted the link to my photos from the NYCCC race some days ago, i finally
got around to developing a little gallery app to display the photos. the
photos are much smaller than before to compensate for bandwidth constraints,
and they all have a caption of some sort describing who is in the photo or
what was going on. just check it out, any feedback is fine, even kurgan
calling me a dumbass. in the future i hope to develop a decent sized
library of similar cycling photos to put up for view. possible next stop:
hamilton, ontario worlds in october, we'll see. enjoy.

link: http://www.lessyourimage.com/album.j...cling&c2=NYCCC

shawn