Old July 26th 05, 08:25 PM
jerry kenny

Default bike

Hello,
how are you well am david alloy.i was browsing and i saw
uradvertisement.well am from miami in fl, but now on a
business trip to scotland , which will take me up to amonth
thereok.Wellam highly interested in buying ur bike that you want tosellpls
just getback
to me if u are interested in selling for me andhow much will youwill
sell it last for me ok. Well am paying through acertifiedcheque only
through of one my client in USA .and i have my shipper who is from
uk that will come there and pick it upok.hope to hear from
youbetter soon ok
RGDS
KERRY.