Old September 8th 17, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

Default Pavement cyclist mows down OAP, breaking her hip

On 07/09/2017 15:59, Rob Morley wrote:
On Wed, 6 Sep 2017 19:58:00 +0100
MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....iding-13575403

I'd
quite like to see pedestrians lurking in doorways and "accidentally"
stepping in front of pavement cyclists, maybe just enough to catch the
end of the handlebar ...

I remember a woman doing this to me at a traffic lights. The light was
red so I rode up and stopped as she was crossing. She looked at me the
whole time. When she got to the curb she stepped up and then stepped
back into the road to block my path, as if she thought I was going to go
through the red lights the minute she had crossed.

I sat there watching bemusedly and thought to myself if she was so
concerned about cyclists riding through red lights why did she
deliberately try to cause a collision.