Old February 10th 18, 01:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries

On 2/9/2018 4:10 PM, Joerg wrote:

Those numbers aren't bad indeed. However, they'd be totally inadequate
for many of my bike rides with 4-5h of riding time.

Yes, if you needed full power for the entire ride, which is unlikely on
a road ride.

Also, the lights I have are discontinued. The new models are better
because they combine an all-in-one sealed waterproof design with an
optional external power-pack. I greatly prefer an all-in-one design to a
design with a separate power pack, but YMMV.
http://www.lezyne.com/product-led-perf-deca1500i.php.