Old August 16th 05, 10:59 AM
joemarshall

Default stupid muni idea

munipsycho wrote:
*I think the most fun I've had on a uni was the Sumo Wrestling that
John Foss hosted at NAUCC at one of the breakout sessions. We did
individual competitions and team competitions. It was really a blast!
Exhausting, too.
*

We play gladiators over here, which is kind of like sumo, except it's
basically a free for all with everyone playing and without all the
complicated rules, the only rule being that last rider still on wins.

At the British Muni Weekend, some people were playing muni gladiators,
which is where you're riding down a trail and someone shouts 'muni
gladiators' and you all have to try and push the other riders off. It
brings a whole new potential for pain to your unicycling experience. I'm
not sure if it's a good idea.

Joe

--
joemarshall - dumb blonde