Old September 8th 17, 06:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

Default Sandwich recipe, please

wrote in message
Hey guys, would you do me a big favor and tell me your favorite sandwich
that can be made conveniently, cut into quarters and stuffed into your
jersey pockets for longer rides?

It's gotta be something tasty, or else you won't want to eat it; and made
from ingredients you can buy and keep ahead of time, so you don't have to
worry about going to the grocery store before you can do your ride.

Obviously not a big, thick sandwich; a skinny sandwich, so that each
quarter is just a couple of mouthfuls.

I'm thinking maybe canned deviled ham and Miracle Whip. What do you
suggest?

Black pudding sandwich - its literally made of blood, plenty of iron for
oxygen transport.

Its cooked during processing, but you should cook it again - OK hot or cold.

Please yourself what you put on it - I usually use chili or brown sauce.