Old January 5th 18, 02:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default Safety inflation

On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 16:56:47 -0500, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

But this is a country where inane warning labels are everywhere. It's
easy to find examples:

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photo...warning-labels

LOL! My goodness, those are hysterical. At least the second picture
tries to prevent asshats.

Although the Dremel manual's question about "have you actually read this
manual" is apropos if the purchaser has the Y chromosome.

The linked page from your page is also amusing:

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photo...-warning-signs

Bicycles get special treatment, though. 30 years of propaganda have
been used to portray bicycles as insanely dangerous.

Hmm, after this year's misadventures I had to do some convincing of my
wife that it isn't. :-P