Old April 28th 07, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Brooke

Default More Pr0n

in message , Don Whybrow
') wrote:

I was on the lookout for a square taper, 5 arm spider crank for the
fixie project and was recommended to pay a visit to The Bike Station [1]
in Edinburgh. These folks take in unwanted bikes & bits and recycle what
they can. So, last Saturday I paid them a visit and after a bit of
rummaging around found what I was looking for at the bargain price of £2.

While there, I happened to take a look at the bikes they still had
available for Joe public to buy, well you would wouldn't you. Sitting in
the near empty rack was a nice looking bike for sale at about 10 times
the amount of a couple of other bikes in the rack. After clearing it
with management, I spent an anxious week hoping that no-one had bought
it after I left and hoping that no-one would buy it before I managed to
get there this Saturday in the middle of taxiing the girls to swimming &
ballet. When I arrived someone had it out on a test ride and I waited
for his return hoping that he would not want it. He didn't, so I did.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/223/4...7af6070a_b.jpg [2]

Drool.

That is... gorgeous. It's even the right colour.

You lucky, lucky, lucky boy.

;; Let's have a moment of silence for all those Americans who are stuck
;; in traffic on their way to the gym to ride the stationary bicycle.
;; Rep. Earl Blumenauer (Dem, OR)