Old August 27th 07, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Don Whybrow

Default Pr0n fix

Duncan Smith wrote:
Kitchen shot:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1137/...6ca2776e_b.jpg

I forgot to add ...
For the weight weenies out there, after taking this photo I weighed the
bike and it came to 8.8kg

Very nice too! I see a lot of fixies with their bars upturned like
yours. Is that a co-incdence, does it make for a mor relaxed riding
position?

The picture you have used exaggerates it somewhat as it was taken from
floor level. You get a more accurate impression from the one taken at
Duddingston Loch. Now you mention it, they are a bit upturned, but that
is how I like my drops as I spend most of my time on the hoods. I like
to aim to get the initial forward sweep on the bars horizontal. IMHO it
also makes for a better grip when I need to stand and put the power on.

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

At first there was nothing. Then God said 'Let there be light!'
Then there was still nothing. But you could see it.