Old June 10th 19, 03:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default BB standard

On 6/10/2019 9:28 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Monday, June 10, 2019 at 9:04:29 AM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
Standards are great! We ought to have more of them!

https://www.bikeradar.com/news/2020-...ockett-t47-bb/

But this one: "Launched back in 2015, the T47 BB standard was a collaboration between Chris King and Argonaut Cycles, and was designed to cure the creeks associated with PF30 BBs."

Will the creeks run dry?

At the end of the last century, 650B 584 was finally dead, a
stake mercifully driven through its heart. But, zombielike,
it returned as the rolling dead. We can only hope to drop
Campagnolo carbon SuperRecord 12 cranks into our Chater-Lea
frames soon!

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/