Old February 19th 18, 06:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Ouch. This happened to me once

On 2018-02-19 08:21, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/19/2018 10:32 AM, AMuzi wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...shing-car.html

(I was test riding a customer's race bike when Asian Kitchen delivery
turned in. They replaced his bike.)

How odd! The magic paint somehow failed to prevent the collision!

The turn signal of the car shown in the video should have. It is not
wise to blow past a car when its turn signal clearly indicates that the
driver intends to turn into your path. While it is still the fault of
the car driver I do not understand how a cyclist could simply ignore that.

That was my first thought also. If you are riding at that speed in traffic you better watch out and prepared for the worst.

Lou