Old May 26th 12, 02:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
charley

Default More Mountain Biking Propaganda Posing as Science

On May 25, 5:33*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom $herman (-_-)" *wrote in ...

On 5/23/2012 8:12 AM, charley wrote:

ed dolan:

What you don t get is just about everything. Any group which doesn't
condemn
mountain biking deserves to get ****ed up. That goes for you too - you
dumb
asshole!

such grown up language! *your mother would be so proud, if she sobered
up long enough to read your posts. *too bad they didnt know how bad
alcohol affected the brain of fetuses like your's when you were in the
womb.

but *in reponse to your quote above - really? *"any group"? *i am a
woodworker and sal****er angler too, do those groups have to condemn
mountain biking? *too funny - its just you two! *i guess your efforts
aren't too convincing, about as successful as Mike's fighting auto
dependency. * yawn.[...]
Ed Dolan just likes to stir the pot.

I have to laugh. I think I must have some kind of 6th sense since I can spot
an asshole like Charley from the get-go. I am never wrong as his subsequent
post proves.

I think he identified himself a belonging to a backpacking group. That is
the precisely the sort of group that should be condemning mountain biking..
If he is not doing that, then he is indeed a dumb asshole. That is not
stirring the pot, that is calling it like it is!

Ed Dolan the Great

nice try couch potato - let me know when you guys get mountain biking
banned. again mike - how is that auto dependency thing working out?
FAIL funny thing is, you do absolutely nothing to fight MTBing other
than cross post on the internet, hohum. not too effective for ya,
eh? and all mike does is the same thing but then take a hand saw into
the woods near his home and threaten people once in a while. cant get
anything done sitting on your ass in front of a computer all day, can
you? but we all know you two are wholly incapable of doing one iota to
actually stop mountain biking other than talk big on the internet.
gotta go boys - planning my next grizzly bear country adventure - one
in montana and another in alaska. expect to see many bears and no
bikes. you just sit back in your recliner and read a Nat Geo, thats
the closest you will ever get to real wilderness.