Old August 5th 04, 09:05 PM
Bob Schwartz

Default "Fuentes disputes positive" or How the USCF promotes doping...

Andy Coggan wrote:
In any case, though, I can't help but wonder where
the people who call for a huge increase in testing expect the money to come
from...for example, would they be willing to pay an extra $50 for their
annual license to help support expanded testing? I bet that most would not.

Currently two thirds of the budget comes from the federal government.
Nothing comes from the participants or governing bodies.

At the risk of launching tangential threads on the role of government
and taxation I suggest that the money come from the same place it
comes from now, just more of it.

Bob Schwartz