Old November 17th 17, 06:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default KTLA PLUS

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 1:48:43 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/16/2017 1:54 PM, wrote:
http://www.abc15.com/news/crime/pd-m...ors_picks=true

Did that machete have slots or just holes?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

the Tehama gunman I herd was starving ? 'made' his rifles .... there's a real mix of ignorance n incompetence ... not that we're support increased police intrusion. Public awareness ? Hah.. everyone owns a gun gets a checkup once a year from a public health social worker from Alabama or Texas. Gun ownership in 21C America is a public health threat

the gun state searched proved a heavy scene as backed by the amorphous group analysis I suggested

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/gun...es-by-state/2/

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/mos...es-in-america/

https://www.google.com/search?source...ttps://goo.gl/

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/gun...es-by-state/2/