Old August 15th 17, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Cyclists say the funniest things

On 15/08/17 15:54, JNugent wrote:
On 15/08/2017 15:22, TMS320 wrote:
On 15/08/17 14:56, JNugent wrote:
On 15/08/2017 09:49, TMS320 wrote:
On 14/08/17 23:17, JNugent wrote:

I missed that. Please repeat.

I can't do that because I don't still have it here (in Thunderbird,
read posts are automatically deleted on leaving the NG).

Would you like instruction on this?

No thanks.

So when you forget things, don't complain about being treated like a
child and don't expect others to do your work for you.
I do remember that someone (maybe Mr Cheerful) chipped in with the
legislation which allows local authorities and/or the police to close a
highway. So you have been told.

Indeed they can close a road. What about this law you mentioned about
walking a bike?

But of course, as we all know, because you and others have advised us so
many times, those rules probably don't apply to cyclists.

In fact, it isn't at all clear that any rules apply to cyclists, is it?

When a policeman has waved me through a closed road, which of us should
be punished for breaking the rules?