Old February 14th 14, 12:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
John B.[_3_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:38:50 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:54:34 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

It is not a silly statement when it is related to the issue under discussion – bicycles on trails. It puts things into perspective. All terrain vehicles fall into the same class as motorcycles which has already been dealt with multiple times on another thread on this newsgroup of which you are well aware. Try to stay current if that is possible.
[...]

Ah, but you didn't say that did you. You said wheels for streets.

What is really silly is your rapid change of subject. First you make a

positive statement; next someone demonstrates that your statement is
incorrect; and presto-chango you sashay obliquely off to a new
subject.

The only one here who is attempting to get off the subject is yourself. You simply do not know how to post content. Too bad for you since I am not going to cooperate with your silliness.

I must thank you for the lesson. I now see that your mention of
"content" means, simply, anything that provides insight into your
stupidity.

So no more telling the truth about Dolan. No more point out that he
really doesn't know what he is talking about. No more point out that
he is either the world's greatest fool; or perhaps a liar.

What is becoming extremely evident is that you really don't know what

you are talking about and are simply repeating stock phrases that
you've heard somewhere. Your "What's matter, can't walk" is a fine
example. Nearly every individual is capable of walking from about the
age of eight months.... but what this has to do with mountain bicycles
is a bit nebulas.

It has to do with what trails are for ... something that is obvious to all but brain blighted mountain bikers.

After all, a simple comparison of the general population, above the

age of eight months, and the users of public trails demonstrates the
fact that the vast majority of the walking population does not go
blundering about in the wilderness.

But if they do, they need to walk on the trails, not ride bikes on the trails.

What's next? A discussion of how many Angels can dance on the head of

a needle and a comparison of that number with the number of spokes in
the rear wheel of a mountain bike and thus proving emphatically that
mountain bikes should not be ridden on public trails.

Never fear, I know how to stay focused and will never let simpletons like you distract me from that focus. If and when I get off the subject, it will be because I choose to get off the subject, and not because you choose to get off the subject.

Well, I hate to disregard the panic call for content but just what is
your focus? Denying citizens of the U.S. access to public land? Or is
it just the old bigot's war cry - "They are different, Get 'em"

Or perhaps only the cry of the great loon, echoing in the moon light?
"NO, No, no"

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

--