Old November 8th 07, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
vernon[_2_]

Default RR - First Audax of the new season, last ride in shorts for the year

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
. uk...

"vernon" wrote in message
Having failed to reach my target of 3000km worth of rides in the recently
ended 2006/7 I decided to get off to a flying start to the new season by
completing a 100km BP ride on the first free Sunday in the new season.
As there's no local calendered events in the early part of the season I
did a DIY permanent from Leeds to Stamford Bridge and back.

Well done Vernon - looking forward to your 08 rides.

Thanks Simon. I'll be in your neck of the woods for:

Hessle 200 on 18th May
Beverley 100 on 8th June

plus a few home brewed 200 that will take in the Humber Bridge feel free to
join me on a ride :-)

Cheers

Vernon