Old October 29th 11, 10:04 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.bicycles.misc,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Default Revolutionary Quotes

On Oct 29, 12:46 pm, Old Baye wrote:
On 10/28/2011 10:18 PM, TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher wrote:

"We must give back to the poor their most valuable possession:
dignity"

-I thought about it while riding a bike. The driver shouted
"mother****er" at us for slowing him down. Hey, IT'S OK TO RIDE A
BIKE. We rode a bike out of choice but that's beyond the point. Under
the revolution YOU CAN HAVE CHOICES.

Actually, under YOUR revolution, the choices seemed to be narrowed to
walk or bike, based on your recent screeds.

And electric vehicles, including NEVs (Neighborhood Electric
Vehicles), quite different from hybrids. They are community vehicles,
but you forgot the meaning of it because you created the Gated
Community and forgot the community.

THE MOTTO OF THE REVOLUTION: "ACT LOCALLY, THINK GLOBALLY" and my own:
"BUY LOCALLY, BIKE LOCALLY."

The right lane will be dedicated to vehicles under 25 MPH, bikes and
NEVs.

http://www.evfinder.com/NEVs.htm

We will take back the community and smile to people again.