Old January 22nd 06, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Seen on today's ride

Pete White wrote:
Brian G wrote:
There are downsides to cycling in January, but the general lack of
foliage and vegetation in the countryside makes the wildlife much
easier to spot. Seen on today's 20 or so miler: Buzzard, heron,
kestrel, mute swans, roe deer, stoat ...

Fog was so thick this afternoon when I went for my ride that I couldn't
see sod all...

I saw lots of joggers out today - must be approaching another London
Marathon. Today was one of those damp cold days and I had to break out
the extra strength winter gloves.

--
Tony

right."