Old July 22nd 18, 06:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Making America into Amsterdam

On 7/22/2018 10:02 AM, Joerg wrote:

snip

Similar in our area. Intel, Micron, Kaiser and so forth can be reached
via bicycle infrastructure. So can my former employer by now because
Rancho Cordocva learned from Folsom even though that took many years.
Some people understand this stuff and some don't. Then there are the
glass-half-empty folks.

It's more than that, you have people that find a web reference for some
rails to trails paths and then extrapolate that onto the rest of the
country, even though the rails to trails effort has a completely
different goal than the effort to add urban and suburban infrastructure.
It's dishonest, but it's typical. Find some unrelated data, or make up
your own data, and then insist that others respond to that nonsense.