Old August 5th 17, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 17:03:07 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

On Sat, 05 Aug 2017 16:31:29 +0100, Bod wrote:

You're attitude stinks. I would have immediately dismounted and so
would any other members of my family.
It's cyclists like you that give decent cyclists a bad name.

You know absolutely nothing about me. I do not give cyclists a bad name.

If you want to be constructive try suggesting why a person should
walk a bicycle where someone else can drive a car.

In the situation we are talking about, the word is *respect*.

Of course it is.

BTW, the road was closed.

Legally? All boxes ticked, risk assessments carried out and all council
and police expenses paid?

It might sound as though I am making light of things but the article
carries a distinct whiff.

Yup, that is the whiff of disrespect.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this.

Anybody asking for "All boxes ticked, risk assessments carried out and
all council and police expenses paid" for a memorial service is a
disrespectful ****wit and should be shot.

Driveling sociopathic twit! tsk

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) on what he'd have done if he had
been drafted: