Old March 19th 06, 09:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc

Default sights and biking routes for Belgium and Netherlands

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:34:15 +0000, AILEEN wrote:

way to reach them, preferably cheaply. I have heard you need a GSM-capable
phone in order to make calls. This sounds complicated. Am I better off
using phone cards?

Many people when travelling around Europe carry a GSM handset with them
and buy a pre-pay SIM card in the country they are visiting.
You can buy SIM cards like this in most phone shops. I don't know how much
a cheap handset will cost you.