Old January 31st 12, 04:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default What’s the lure of mountain or off-road riding?

You are so right. I'm going to throw my mountain bike in the garbage now, as well as my girlfriends mountain bike.

What may work for you, may not work so well for others. Some people have more fun hiking, others more fun biking. Some people like to dance fast, others dance slow. Some people smoke meth and have sex really fast, others smoke pot and have sex really slow. My point is if you don't like mountain biking, then don't do it, and leave the rest of us the hell alone.