Old November 27th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomblackwood

Default Red Menace 36 update

chuckaeronut;1138957 wrote:
And UniSk8r, though I don't know your name (my name is Chuck, btw ),
would it be possible for me to come to Redmond some time to ride your
unicycle? I don't know offhand when I'd be free to come up, but I
really, really, REALLY would like to, if you'd let me.

If you decide to head up this way Chuck, give us enough notice to plan
a decent group distance ride. Probably we could turn out all the RTL
Puget Sounders, as I think Joe is probably just about ready to get back
on the horse (if he hasn't already), and we could easily get another
handful of locals to come along.

Lots of low traffic farm roads around here, where there will be little
risk of you getting pulled over for speeding.

--
tomblackwood

Tailgate at your own risk...