Old November 27th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chuckaeronut

Default Red Menace 36 update

Hahahahahaaa, riiight :-p

Yeah, I'd love to come up some time. Pretty much as soon as I get my
motorcycle frame augmented to hold my uni rack. Then I can do an
Ironbutt ride and another half an ironbutt the day after, and I'll be in
Washington! Ugh, that'll be a long ride. But it'll be sooo cheap! About
$60 worth of gas to get to Seattle from San Diego!

What if it was in mid to late December? Is that enough time? I have
family all around the Seattle area, and in Spokane, and some other
places as well, so I could make it a quadruple whammy trip, with some
2-wheelin', one-wheelin' and family-seein'... and hopefully some
mega-geared one-wheelin' too

Edit: w00t, 300th post!!

--
chuckaeronut

Uni to work to eat to live to uni to work to...!