Old December 4th 07, 07:51 AM posted to aus.bicycle
just us

Default A quandry

I dont think abusing the Trail Bike Rider acheives anything - I am sorry but
I do a lot of bushwalking and occasionally I come across some trail riders
and I cant help but think "at least they are not home smoking dope or
playing games on a computer!" Must be the Mother in me

Why cant we all just live together without the agro?

Anyway, report the trail bikes if need be, but dont confront them, that is
childish (just my opinion)

Think of it this way - at least you can hear motorbikes coming and get out
of the way LOL. Think of the poor trail bike rider, rounds a bend and there
are a mob of old farts on bikes!

Enjoy life

Kathy