Old January 5th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Default The invent a trick comp!

I'd like to see someone do something like ten 3 spins in succession,
with NO prehops in between. As soon as each is landed, you must
immediately execute the next one. Like jumping up and down ten times
with no hesitation. Has this been done and if so, what's the record for
continuous 360 unispins?

I'm not talking rolling, but static. Rolling would give the person a
chance to rest in between spins as they pedaled forward for each
successive 360 unispin. Like the guy (can't remember name) who did
something like seven 540's, but rolling.

PS: I did read the rules, so sorry for posting this idea here, since
it's only a variation of a long established trick. I just didn't want to
start a whole new thread for it. Carry on....

--
MuniAddict

::'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com)

'' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=12920)::