Old January 13th 08, 03:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Default Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

I have done a bit of thinking and came up with one non
internally-geared-hub design that could be shift on the fly with
multiple gear ratios, cable actuated shifting and retrofittable, adding
very minimal Q factor but would still require a new hub. It may or may
not be cheeper to produce than the Schlumpf hubs so I now believe that
this is definitely doable.

You might get a response from Kris Holm if you spell his name right
although as far as I can tell he outsources his products.

--
saskatchewanian
http://www.usenet.com