Old December 16th 17, 09:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default New B&M 100lux headlight.

On 17/12/17 07:58, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 12:06:53 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:
I would expect to see something lit up in the distance beyond the
columns. Nope. The light stops dead in it tracks after passing the
columns.

Original photo:
https://www.bumm.de/files/Produkte/80%20Lux%20-%20Ausleuchtung%20IQ-Premium.jpg
I was wrong. There really is some detail in the dark areas beyond the
columns. I did some contrast and gamma tweaking with Irfanview, which
brought out some detail:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/pics/bicycles/Cygo-Premium/80%20Lux%20-%20Ausleuchtung%20IQ-Premium%20-%20contrast-adjusted.jpg
So, it might be real, where the Photoshop job removed all the expected
floor debris, ceiling hangers, and column fasteners which I would
expect in such an underground garage.

Your image obliterates the marks on the concrete that I can see in the
original. Either you can see where it has been swept clean or there are
marks in the concrete where it was smoothed when poured.

--
JS