Old March 8th 13, 10:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan the Great - telling it like it is!

wrote in message

On Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:49:51 PM UTC-6, Edward Dolan wrote:

I also sometimes wonder if Jim McNamara licked his prostate cancer. I
suspect he did. He was too damn ornery ever to die!

Say Ed ... your assert that I'm ornery??? This from one of the most
ornery persons on planet Earth, what we have here is a case of the pot
calling the kettle black. For someone who was diagnosed with prostate
cancer, you are not very well informed about the disease. As concerns my
health status, I'm still alive, but feel under no obligation to satisfy
your curiosity with an update. Now, when I was diagnosed, I specifically
told you that my disease was staged clinical stage 4 which is terminal
(read incurable). I fail to comprehend what you don't understand about
that. Then again, you never have been a good listener and are seldom
willing to accept anything stated at face value.

What is there to understand. Just because your prostate cancer was diagnosed
as terminal does not mean you can’t live another 20 years. Life itself is
terminal, but many of us manage to live a long time in spite of that
prognosis.

You've not seen any posts from me for a long time simply because I've
better things to do with my time than to waste time on someone who has
proven himself to be a lost cause.

Time spent on Usenet is a waste regardless of whom you are addressing unless
all the asshole screwballs can be filtered out. That means a monitor
(editor) and one who is smarter than your average poster. No one in their
right mind would ever take on the task of monitoring a ****ed up newsgroup
.... and they are all ****ed up – no exceptions!

Tom Sherman has decided to look out for his career rather than try to get in
any last words on Usenet. That is the smart thing for him to do. Usenet is
for folks like myself who do not give a damn about careers ... or much of
anything else either for that matter.

Tibetan Monkey killed the group (RBS) although it was already half dead. The
few mountain bikers were here strictly for Mr. Vandeman who humored them by
pretending they had some intelligence. I simply lambasted them for the fools
that they were. Good riddance to them!

In fact, good riddance to everyone – including myself!

Ed Dolan the Great

PS: I am delighted that you are alive and kicking. Whatever you are doing,
keep it up as it must be doing some good.