Old September 12th 04, 04:13 AM
Fuego

that's not a bad price for a torker, as far as I have seen, and the FREE
SHIPPING is going to save you some money. I don't know if the website is
reputable, and I don't know about the other unis you like, but torkers
seem to be great first unis. They will be very strong, though not well
suited to much MUni or Trials, because you cannot fit a good MUni tire
into the torker frame, othewise they would be exceptionally good.
However, mos everything you mentioned will stand up fine to learning,
though the viscount saddle has been known to fall apart. A bonus on the
torker is that it comes with a Miyata style saddle, which is comfortable
and has a handle which will help a lot for once you have learned to ride
and want to learn to hop.

Seat Posts- The seat post length won't matter unless it's too short,
because you can easily cut it down until it fits.

The semcycle is a good uni, but the seat is not quite as good as the
torker, though the hub is quite strong and good.

I don't know about the schwinn, but its seat is also not as good.

I like the Nimbus II, because it has a Kris Holm saddle, which is better
than the torker, and has a very nice tire. However, I think the torker
might be stronger, though I'm not sure.

--
Fuego - Ride to Ruin, and a Red Dawn!

"Unicycling is more about the center of concentration than the center of
balance."

If you don't want us riding on your concrete, don't make it in such damn
interesting shapes!
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983