Old September 3rd 17, 05:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Jobst

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 8:29:00 PM UTC-7, John B. wrote:

I believe that your, much described, brain damage is showing up in
your posts. What in the world does the amount that a U.S. doctor is
paid have to do with the wealth of a Thai doctor.

I'm becoming more and more sure that your brain damage is effecting
your posts as we aren't discussing a socialized medicine system. In
fact in rereading the above I mentioned "government service", "private
hospitals" and that "doctors that work in government hospitals have
private clinics".

Exactly what are you arguing? A Thai doctor can't even afford an American medical education unless after graduation he works in America for a couple of years.