Old September 12th 17, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:01:57 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

If you aren't a keen cyclist then you may not have heard of it but for
those of us who do like pedalling around on two wheels it isn't an
exaggeration to say that the app has been revolutionary.
Utilising the GPS (global positioning system) software on your
smartphone, it enables you to record your ride, and then see an accurate
line of the route you have cycled on an electronic map.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41186824

So you think there are people who wouldn't cycle, but would just because
they can see where they went?

Gee... why are all your questions as retarded as all your statements,
Birdbrain? BG

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) Nazism:

"Unfortunately Hitler was stopped."
MID:

"I'd have been a conscientious objector, mainly because I would have taken
Hitler's side. Better yet, defect and blow up my own people."
MID:

"Trump is a mild Hitler. The real deal would be better"
MID:

"Are you one of those Nazi haters that does so because "it's the right thing
to do"? Tell me one thing they did wrong, just one."
MID:

"Oh come on, wars are fun!"
MID: