Old April 7th 18, 02:01 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,soc.penpals,alt.checkmate
%

Default Oh dear, warmer weather means the pervert cyclists are out.

On 2018-04-06 5:31 PM, Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,
says...

On 2018-04-05 10:12 PM, Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,

says...

On 2018-04-05 4:27 PM, Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,

says...

On 2018-04-05 4:18 PM, Checkmate wrote:
Checkmate! In article ,
n says...

From: Ser Gregor Clegane
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.home.repair, soc.penpals, alt.checkmate

On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 07:39:01 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote:
On 4/5/2018 5:58 AM, MrCheerful wrote:
Number plates would help stop this, or at least reduce it.

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/161...letown-forest/

This is the kinda **** that reminds me of little Percy Pervurt.
LOL

It really is so lame that some paranoid, dog-walking ****
becomes hysterical just because a cyclist needs to relieve
himself in the woods.

A common excuse used by exhibitionists. If you need to relieve yourself,
you're not going to stand there and have your junk out facing the road.

i do whatever i like with my junk

I'll bet you do.

well now that i got hammer head open for anotherrerun ,
i can go get a drink , oxy up and enjoy the show

Don't expect it to last. You're only out until I tire of you, which
won't be long.

i don't care what you do now or later ,
you're just a big bag of fk all anyway

Keep making new replies to tell me how much you "don't care". LOL!

keep telling me how you're going to killfile me again ,
and i'll keep saying please do but you don't its just more fabrication