Old August 21st 04, 08:11 AM
zach_jucha

hmm.... and i've been meaning to start an amusment park!! i will call it
"fenstergreans".. no. no. no. "-THE- FENSTERGREANS". and if you were
wondering, it's pronounced "e-ans". also, we will have baloons, but the
baloons will be filled with something that makes them fall to the ground
instead of float, and all of them will have sad faces on them. we will
take black and white photos of you on our awesome rides like, the manic
depressive coaster, and then frame them and put them in art galleries,
and not sell them to you, ever. black turtlenecks and scowling will be
mandatory, and if you haven't been lit on fire at least twice by the
time you leave, you get your money back.

--
zach_jucha - cat eater

-Don't ask me why I said it, because I already forgot.-

- Homestar
zach_jucha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4072