Old August 27th 19, 05:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Chinese Carbon Wheelset

On 8/27/2019 2:28 AM, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 10:12:19 +1000, James
wrote:

On 27/8/19 9:55 am, John B. Slocomb wrote:

A great idea. Then of course, I can print up some labels saying "125
grams lighter" for those that want to be just that little bit better
:-)

But where to put the label? If applied to the bicycle, you've made the
bicycle heavier than it was...

Who cares. It is the message that is important and our labels are
manufactured from New Chinese carbon aerogel which weighs 0.16
milligrams/cm3. The lightest substance in the world.

As soon as we can work the bugs out we plan to built bicycle frames
from this substance which, when inflated with Hydrogen, will require a
tether to prevent the bike from floating away.

:-)

--
- Frank Krygowski