Old May 24th 05, 04:05 AM
jack

"czb" wrote in message
oups.com...
monkey butt, saddle sores, whatever....wtf is up with these nasty
animals that won't go away. i wash my shorts, shower. jfc these
things hurt. started a beastly climb today 2 hr west of tucson and
thought a freakin scorpoin was in my chamois, but NO it was an ass
jimmy pinched on the seat. i read that you use anti-acne medicine.
some woman on this site actually had the er balls to get the stuff cut
out and stitched! are you kidding me? who in their right mind it
getting a knife in there is fearless. there's gotta be a way to get
rid of these things without losing 2 weeks of riding.

Go see a doc. Cortizone shots provide instant relief.

You need to figure what works in the long-term to prevent them from popping
up again. Noxima as a chamois cream works for me. YMMV.

Change to clean shorts often if you're doing any kind of endurance event.