Old May 1st 09, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul O

Default WTF is with the spandex?

The jeans guy wrote, On 5/1/2009 3:22 AM:
The 80s are gone. Done. We are (as a whole planet) not in a race,
unless you have something to prove... So, WTF is with the tight sperm-
inhibiting wear? You think you look cool? It can't be comforable.
And the logos, my god the LOGOS! Do you really wanna support Walmart
that much? Culture? There's more in yoghurt.

Be comforable and yourself for gods sake. You can't be lance.

Yawn...

--

Paul D Oosterhout
I work for SAIC (but I don't speak for SAIC)