Old August 13th 08, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unijuul

Default How to drill a nightrider 36 rim?

I was planning to do it. But remember that it is the rim that has most
to say when building a strong wheel. A heavier rim means a stiffer
wheel in most cases. I was spoking up the new nightrider rim but I
thougt the rim was to soft for me. I do mostly Coker Muni. Havent tried
the nightrider rim, but when building the wheel I realy can feel the
airfoil is a lot stiffer. That bacause of a deeper cross section rim is
a lot stiffer than a ordinary cross section rim. But I guess a drilled
rim works if you mainly spin on the flat.

--
unijuul

www.unijuul.com