Old July 24th 11, 12:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Kenneth[_3_]

Default 2002 Cannondale R3000 Si Road & Triathlon Bicycle

I am asking for $1200 or best offer on this amazing bike. It was used
for a short time by my friend and now I am to sell it for her. The
bike is still in great condition. please feel free to make offers or
ask question.

Bicycle Type - Road race & triathlon

MSRP (new) - $3,577.99

Weight - Unspecified

Size - 54cm

Colors - Off Shore Fade: Cobalt Blue front triple fade (gloss) with
yellow decals

Item ID - 35249

Frame & Fork

Frame Construction - TIG-welded

Frame Tubing Material - 6061 T6 aluminum

Fork Brand & Model - Cannondale Slice Si

Fork Material - Carbon fiber, unicrown crown

Components

Component Group - Shimano Dura-Ace

Brakeset - Shimano Dura-Ace Dual Pivot brakes, Shimano Dura-Ace STI
Dual Control levers

Shift Levers - Shimano Dura-Ace STI Dual Control

Front Derailleur - Shimano Dura-Ace

Rear Derailleur - Shimano Dura-Ace

Crankset - Shimano Dura-Ace, 39/53 teeth

Pedals - Shamano PD545

Bottom Bracket - Shimano BB-7700

BB Shell Width - Unspecified

Rear Cogs - 9-speed, 12 - 23 teeth

Chain - 1/2 x 3/32"

Seatpost - Cannondale Competition

Saddle - Fi'zi:k Pave, titanium rails

Handlebar - Cinelli Nerve

Handlebar Stem - Cannondale

Headset - 1 1/8" threadless Campagnolo Record Hiddenset

Wheels

Hubs - Mavic Ksyrium SSC

Rims - Mavic Ksyrium SSC

Tires - 700 x 23c Continental Grand Prix 3000 kevlar

Spoke Brand - Mavic stainless steel