Old October 24th 12, 09:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default ANOTHER Criminal Mountain Biker!

On Monday, October 22, 2012 5:46:49 AM UTC+1, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, I don't, because I was innocent. Sorry to disappoint you. As I demonstrated before, courts prove NOTHING.

You didn't demonstrate any such thing. You simply asserted it to be true and provided zero supporting evidence, as usual.

One day, maybe, you will grow up and understand that you stating something to be true may count for you but for the rest of the world it is somewhat short of the status of proof !