Old March 7th 07, 11:53 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
spindrift

Default Driver uses her car as a weapon, Deptford

On 7 Mar, 11:51, "Earl Purple" wrote:
On 7 Mar, 11:38, "spindrift" wrote: From C+

snip big story about lunatic teenage girl drivers

End quote.

The police have been very good and have the registration.

Kind of the driver to volunteer a DNA sample...

And all this proves what, exactly? Should have started taking pictures
much earlier.

Sorry, here's the link:

http://www.cyclingplus.co.uk/forum/t...OPIC_ID=122141

So far the cops have been brilliant and have filed it as an actual
assault due to the nasty little chavette gobbing on me. They've taken
two statements and will get back to me with results on their findings
with the new reg number I've given them.

It's difficult to know what to do; as much as I'd like to nail the
driver and the occupants, it's a difficult one to prove. There's a bus
lane CCTV on the road where the incident took place, but being able to
prove the identity of the 'gobber' will be nigh on impossible.
Also, tho I'd like the idiot driver to get a wake up call from the
cops, I'm reluctant to get myself in a position where my details
become known to her and her family......Just speculating, but
supposing she has bigger brother who'll exact revenge for dissing his
lil' siss. Maybe idiocy runs in the family?
It's more than likely she'll profess to be the victim or something
like that and come up with a bunch of witnesses......

Makes me angry just thinking about it