Old August 11th 17, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Driver killed by brick weapon.

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 1:04:46 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 10/08/2017 19:06, Simon Jester wrote:

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 4:51:06 PM UTC+1, Tony Dragon wrote:
On 10/08/2017 15:54, wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-van-M11.html

Unless you are saying it was a cyclist who through the concrete, I can
see no connection to cycling.

When this happened
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...de/4212619.stm
It was treated as murder.

Manslaughter (can you not read?).

Originally treated as murder.

When this happened
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...rrific-6782055
It was treated as a childish prank.

A rope stretched right across Egrement Promenade?

Are you claiming it didn't happen?

It must be sixty feet
wide between possible anchoring points and the rope would be very
visible at normal approach speeds.

At night?

As it happens, I distinctly remember that cycling was banned on the prom
(yes, all the way from Seacombe to New Brighton) when I was a boy.

http://tinyurl.com/yd44mc9v

The picture shows a cycle lane.

Did Merseyside Police ever manage to trace the alleged prankster?

Do your own research.