Old September 9th 17, 07:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ian Field

Default Sandwich recipe, please

"Tim McNamara" wrote in message
On Sat, 09 Sep 2017 10:47:32 +0700, John B wrote:
On Fri, 8 Sep 2017 08:31:31 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Hey guys, would you do me a big favor and tell me your favorite
sandwich that can be made conveniently, cut into quarters and stuffed
into your jersey pockets for longer rides?

It's gotta be something tasty, or else you won't want to eat it; and
made from ingredients you can buy and keep ahead of time, so you don't
have to worry about going to the grocery store before you can do your
ride.

Obviously not a big, thick sandwich; a skinny sandwich, so that each
quarter is just a couple of mouthfuls.

I'm thinking maybe canned deviled ham and Miracle Whip. What do you
suggest?

Thanks a lot!

retroguy

Ham and cheese. Thin slices. Or even the old school lunch, peanut
butter and jelly. -- Cheers,

I like dates and figs on a bike ride,

Figs are allegedly laxative - dried apricots are somewhat better to the
extent of causing explosive decompression.