Old June 8th 18, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default MTB's are better than road bikes in an urban environment

On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 2:04:17 PM UTC+1, Simon Jester wrote:
No way could a roadie do what this MTBer did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL1QkmjS9hI
skip to 4:50

My humblest apologies to the group, the clip following shows someone on a road bike riding on the grass verge. If that was a motor vehicle rather than a pedal cycle the 'driver' would be committing an offence under section 34 of the Road Traffic Act and as we all know motorists never break the law.